Makita BHX2500CA Commercial Grade 4-Stroke 24.5cc Handheld Blower
Makita BHX2500CA Commercial Grade 4-Stroke 24.5cc Handheld Blowerby Makita
- (208 reviews)
- Write a review
- Fuel efficient 4-stroke engine - up to 60% fuel cost savings
- Quick start - low compression engine for easy starting
- Lightweight (9.8 lbs.) for easy maneuverability
- Improved exhaust emissions are EPA Phase II, CARB Tier III compliant while maintaining power and performance
- 2 years on emissions related parts, 1 year on all other components
- Compact design with less weight (only 9.8 lbs.)
- Dual stage air filter is replaceable and easily accessible
- Large capacity muffler ensures quieter operation at 67dB(A)
- Long Nozzle (665-95009-00)
- Mechanical Automatic Engine Decompression for quicker, easier starts
- Meets or exceeds EPA and CARB exhaust and evaporative emissions regulations
- Powerful and fuel efficient 24.5 cc 4-stroke commercial duty engine
- Round End Nozzle (665-95010-00)
- Soft grip for less vibration, and convenient cruise control lever for reduced operator fatigue
- Tool Kit (690-90590-00)
- show - hide
- Price: $228.99
- $229.99 List Price
- In Stock
- With Free Shipping
- Ships and sold by Amazon.com
- Marketplace (4 New)
- from: $228.99
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand: Makita
- Dimensions: 14 x 11 x 16 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.95 pounds
- Item ID: upc:088381080101
- Item ID: ean:0088381080101
The BHX2500CA is powered by a 24.5 CC commercial-duty 4-stroke engine that requires no fuel mix, and has a 17.7-ounce fuel tank for longer run time and a maximum air speed of 145 mph. The low compression engine is engineered for easy starting, with an improved configuration for easier maintenance. The BHX2500CA is compact with the lowest weight (9.8 pounds) in its class for easier control.
Engineered for Commercial Duty
Makitas cleaner-burning 4-stroke BHX2500CA is engineered for commercial lawn and garden work, and is ideal for any professional seeking a best-in-class blower. The BHX2500CA is just another example of Makitas commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makitas 4-Stroke Engines
Makitas 4-Stroke engines have been designed to the most demanding global standards for efficiency, noise level and emissions. Engineered for better fuel efficiency and cleaner emissions, they do not require fuel mix and have greatly reduced emissions over traditional 2-stroke engines. Makitas commercial 4-Stroke engines are easy to start, run quieter, and are EPA Phase II, CARB Tier III compliant while maintaining power and performance.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita 4-Stroke Product and Chain Saw is backed by Makitas 2 year warranty on emissions related parts, and 1 year warranty on all other components.
Whats in the Box
Makita BHX2500CA 24.5 cc 4-Stroke Blower, long nozzle, round end nozzle, and tool kit.
The cost of this Makita is more than double my predecessor Homelite. I've owned the Makita for less than 3 months so I can't comment on it's long-term reliability or service needs. It definately appears to be of higher quality construction than the Homelite in terms of thickness and ruggedness of the plastic.